Click for a No-Obligation, FREE Estimate!
Six Step Perfect Lawn Program
Your lawn is more than just grass. It’s where some of life’s best memories are made.
Your lawn provides a soft place for bare feet, a cool place to play with the family pet, and a deep sense of satisfaction for homeowners everywhere. Keep your lawn beautiful, healthy and strong all season long with Sisson. We’ll work in partnership with you, the homeowner, to get the results you expect.
- Early Spring Starter — Enhances spring root development and get a jump start on crabgrass prevention.
- Spring Developer — Proven combination that works at the root level to control weeds at the source.
- Early Summer Beautifier — A slow release formula that keeps your lawn looking it’s best, even under summer stress.
- Late Summer Protection — Continues to green and thicken turf with a spot treatment for any pesky summer weeds.
- Fall Application — A heavier feeding to your turf along with weed control to get a jumpstart on next year.
- Turf Winterizer — Enhances storage of nutrients to the turf encouraging root development for an early green up next spring.
If you enjoy a GREEN and WEED FREE lawn contact us to get your LOW PRICE with no obligation! No contracts, no headaches. Just great service and great results!
Merit Grub Prevention
Grubs can do extreme amounts of damage to your lawn. Our Merit Grub Preventer gives you season long protection against turf damage caused by grubs that feed on the grass roots and garden crops. Where there are grubs there are often predators seeking to access them including skunks, raccoons, crows and others that will dig and do even more damage to your lawn in order to feast on them. We use the industry’s longest-lasting broad-spectrum grub control to ensure successful results.
Perimeter Pest Control
Our Perimeter Pest Control program includes 4 applications which are delivered May through August of each year. This treatment covers the entire perimeter of your home and forms a barrier to prevent unwanted pests from entering your home. Effective for insects such as ants, spiders, earwigs, and beetles for only $49.95 per application*.
*For most homes.
Tree and Shrub Program
Protect your landscape’s larger investments such as trees and shrubs with our defense program. Featuring six year-round applications this program is your best defense against disease and insect invasion, including Japanese beetles!
- Early Spring Application — Horticultural Oil
- Spring — Spring Root Feeding
- Late Spring — Insect & Disease Treatment I
- Summer — Insect and Disease Treatment II
- Fall — Fall Root Feeding
- Late Fall — Wiltproof Winterizer
If your lawn has bare spots or patches then over-seeding will be a beneficial service. It will increase the density while enhancing the color and appearance of your lawn making it more likely to fend off weeds. As new lawn fills in, weeds will be choked out leaving a healthier lawn. We use only the highest quality seed and include soil preparation to guarantee great results.
Recommended dethatching removes a layer of living and dead stems, roots, and other small particles from the soil surface to promote a healthier lawn by allowing more air and nutrients to reach the soil more efficiently. While some thatch is beneficial, amounts over a half an inch can cause harm. Detaching quickly and efficiently removes excess particles.
Soil compaction from heavy rain, snow, and foot traffic can cause your lawn to puddle water and decrease its overall health and appearance. Our Aeration service will allow air and nutrients to re-penetrate the soil promoting a healthier lawn in both appearance and density. It’s like tilling the soil for your garden to promote the growth of the seasons crop. For maximum results we recommend aeration service be done annually.
Contact us today for a no-obligation estimate.
- NO Sales Quotas
- NO Contracts
- Personalized Service
- Locally Owned For Over 20 Years